Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My little Bro. . .





All my Mother wanted for Christmas was senior pictures of my brother...so I begged and pleaded him to let me take his picture!! He did not want me to....or anyone to! But after weeks of annoying the heck out of him, on December 23, he agreed to let me take only a few! It was dusk and FREEZING COLD out! But for a not so into it model and bad weather, I thought they turned out okay!

This little guy...well he's not so little any more, it my favorite teenager on the planet! He and I have always been close! He slept in my bed until I was married!! I am so proud of him and I CAN NOT believe he is so old...wow! I love this guy!!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow! Is that really the same little kid who used to kick my chair when I taught primary? :o) Those are great pictures.

Brandon and Michelle said...

Wow!!! The pics turned out GREAT!!! He looks so good! Handsome 'little' guy!!! Great job Steph & he took great pics for not wanting them done!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PHOTOS!

Stephanie said...

Wow...he is all grown up! He is looking great by the way! Great job little photographer!

coopers said...

All I can say is this totally freaks me out, seriously wasnt he just like 8???? I all of sudden feel so old.

Unknown said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.