Thursday, November 20, 2008

the FORCE was with us this Halloween. . .




We tried to get a family picture with my camera set up on the car...what a joke!!!


















The Kids Sorting out the good stuff and trading with each other!! They were so cute!!


We had such a fun Halloween!! The kids have really gotten into Star Wars as of late...and they decided that we should all be one of the characters for Halloween!!


It was so fun how much the kids got into! I love dressing up every year and I am so glad that Chris is not against it!! I just think it is so fun!! My costume was so funny!! Well the wig was...I do not look good with dark hair!!

On Halloween we met all the family at my Grandpas house and did quit a bit of Trick-or-Treating! The kids LOVED it!!! I can't believe how much candy they got!! I felt bad but seriously more than half went in the trash when they were not looking!!!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Check out your cute costumes! They all look great. And, I think you look good with the dark hair. You can do any hairstyle with your pretty eyes! Did you go to the movies LATE tonight? I have an inkling.

Stephanie said...

Steph...awesome costumes...you are always so creative!!! Love your family!!! Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Crystal said...

AWESOME JOB with your costumes this year steph!!! how cute are all of you! looks like a fun halloween!