Friday, November 16, 2007

How Cute Is Erica!!




Ok...so Monday the Johnston Family came over for dinner and Family Night well, when we rented our Savage St. house we left some boxes in the garage and the fabulous renters (I'm hoping by accident) took our boxes when they moved out. As it turns out the boxes were most of my kitchen stuff, so Monday, while Erica and I were making dinner, I was making fun of myself

for only having 1 pot holder and 1 cookie sheet! Today Erica shows up at my door with this cute little gift of cookie sheets and a pot holder! She just totally made my day!! Thanks!!

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh that was so nice of her! don't you just love it when people do things they totally didn't need to! everytime I see her she is so sweet! How cute!!

Shonda said...

Only Erica. She's just one of an awesome kind.

Crystal said...

that is so sweet! it just blows me away sometimes,...the kind of generosity people have. i wish i listened more to others so that i could do stuff like this for them, as it has been done for me many times before. what a nice girl!