Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Sunday Hike

So here I go again, I think I'm catching on! Sunday was a beautiful day, so after church we packed some lunch and headed to the back yard and up our mountain. Berklee has named it Mt. Benny, no one know why! We had so much fun! We hiked up to the first set of towers which was actually very steep and hard, I was feeling the burn. Chris carried the 2 young'ens up most of the way! It was a such a beautiful view from the top! We are so blessed to live in such an amazing place!






6 comments:

Shalyse said...

You guys are the stinking cutest family EVER!!! Marlee is darling sleeping in that backpack!

p.s. i am so pumped that i am the 1 st post on your blog! :-)

Crystal said...

HORRAY!!! you started your blog! this will be so fun,...now you can get addicted to blogging like the rest of us. :) we need to come down and see you guys SOON!!! let's make it happen. call me!

Carol said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving me a note. I'm glad I can keep up on your family now too. You all look great, I decided that you should be in a magazine you're all so good lookin. It looks as if your family has grown. Congratulations! GP looks great too, I miss it and everyone there everyday.

Shalyse said...

oh stephanie...i forgot about my great cartwheel! ever since then my baby's been moving a lot more...hopefully she doesn't have brain damage! :-)

Abel family said...

Seriously Stephanie, you have the most beautiful kids! Come visit and bring your quads. I think Chris would like it out here!

Julee

Shonda said...

ALLRIGHT!!! Look who's up and blogging! I love it. Now I can peek in on your cute family any time. I love the pics. You guys live in such and amazing location. How cool is that you can go hiking out your back door. Just beautiful.

Talk to you soon!