Friday, December 28, 2007

~Merry Christmas~






Merry Christmas! How fun is it to be a parent on Christmas...I never imagined that it would be so fun! It truly is much more fun to give! Chris and I are always so excited to give the kids their presents we can hardly stand it! Ya...we were up opening at 5 am!!! Santa was very giving to the kids this year...he gave Berklee a key board like she wanted and Mason a ning ning table, that he wanted! Marlee just got a few little things but, she was most excited about the wrapping paper! They were all so excited and so much fun to watch! I love my little one's, they make life fun!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

cute jammies! and 5:00am?? i can't imagine. hopefully those days are a long ways off for us. you know me -- i'm sucha morning person. NOT!

Shalyse said...

Looks like such a fun day! Berklee will love that keyboard, she'll be able to practice her new skills! those pj's are too cute, where did you find them??

Anonymous said...

I got the pj's at Childrens Place...65% off! Gotta love it, I wanted something that all 3 could wear!!

The Bennett Family said...

I love the cute christmas pics! Lil'Will also got a train table. I love how it keeps him entertained for hours at end! Its wonderful!