Friday, December 21, 2007

My Favorite Day!!






So..this last week end we did one of my Favorite things!! For the last 4 years, me and some friends get our little girls together, get all dressed up, have a fancy tea party and then go to the Nutcracker ballet. It is so fun! Berklee looks forward to it all year long! It's magical when that familiar music starts and the curtains open! As I watch Berklee's face light up, it just fills my heart with joy. Each year I look at her as she watches with this big smile on her face and think...I am so in love with my daughter right now!! This was Marlee's first year, she watched almost the whole thing, she fell asleep at the end! It's so fun to have a girls day. I can't wait for next year!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

girls are SO FUN! berklee and marlee looks so cute in their little xmas dresses.

can't wait til my girls are a litte older so we can do fun stuff like this. i have never been to the nutcracker before. maybe next year?!

~Michelle said...

The cutest girls ever...How fun!