Thursday, March 13, 2008

Going Private!!!

So...I've been thinking of going Private now for a while and I 've had 2 recent things happen that....well have convinced me that Private is the way to go! My kids are just too cute to let just anyone be viewing them and our activities so often so Private I think is much safer... please leave your email address so I can make sure to invite you!!! I know it's annoying to sign in, but you can save your info and it shouldn't be that bad!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Chuck and Holly said...

count me in...sirmilopuppy@yahoo.com:)

Carol said...

Hey! I'd love to be included too. If it's ok. renowilkinsons@sbcglobal.net

Carol at WRESA said...

You better include Grandma and Grandpa! cbennett@wresa.org garykbennett@charter.net

Shalyse said...

um yeah...count me in! I think you know my email!! :-)

Shonda said...

You've got my email...right?

chats said...

send us an email, thanks

Sharp4sure said...

Send us your e-mail!

Deanne

Candace said...

Hi, this is Candace(Stevens)Dietz. I found your blog through Holly's and I want to see more of your cute family so add me please!
kansasoftopeka@hotmail.com
Thanks!