Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Coolest Birthday Party Ever. . .









So...I asked Beenz what she wanted to do for her 8th Birthday...she could not decided, so I told her that I would plan it, give me a list of 10 girls and I would do the rest!
On my 8th birthday, my parents surprised me and had a limo come pick me and my friends up! So we decided to do the same for Beenz.
It was so easy and SO much fun!! We did it during the week and kind of early in the day, so the limo guy, gave us a great deal! Beenz and her 2 cousin were here playing and when the door bell rang Chris yelled for her to get it!
I snuck outside so I could film the reaction! It was great! The girls flipped! They were SO excited. After the limo picked us up, we went to pick up all her little girl friends. Beenz went to the door of each girls house, and they all were also SO excited! After picking up 11 girls, we drove to Medford for a pizza dinner!! Then back in the Limo for the drive home! On the way home, the girls had sparking cider and Beenz opened her presents!

They all had so much fun!! We rocked out to a little Taylor Swift, a little Hannah Montana, some High School Musical!!! Plus inside the limo is a disco ball and lazor lights!

It is amazing! Chris and the little kids and I road along, and had a fun time watching all the girls completely spazz out!! The limo dropped us all off at our house and the girls had cake and ice cream!!

Beenz said it was the best surprise and the best birthday ever!!! I love it!!!

3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

That Is very cool! What a great surprise on her birthday! Happy Birthday Berklee!

Marcee said...

Glad she had fun!!!

Amy Hendrix said...

How cool are you! What a great way to have a birthday party! We love the pictures, how about some videos?!