Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mase's Turn. . .






So 2 weeks after Beenz started school it was Mase's turn! Mase goes to such an awesome pre-school! He went to the same one last year, and it was a little painful! He was shy all year and I stayed with him most days but...this year...SO different!

He was like see ya Mom! I know what to do!

I was a little shocked...as were his pre-school teachers! Moose if course cried when we left...she wants to go to school so bad!!
When I went to pick him up he was as happy as can be! This year has been a dream compared to last year!
I am so grateful!!
(and I only cried a little)

1 comment:

Erica Johnston said...

Sunday night we pulled out the Fam videos and it happened to be the bennetts carving pumpkins- Mase looked so grown up compared to the chubby boy in a diapar that was jumping on my couch (via TV) 2 nights ago!