Friday, June 27, 2008

Girl Time...






All in all we had a really good time, just the girls. It just seemed to be real laid back...left overs for dinner, last minute trips to the park, things like that! We did so much in the couple days the guys were gone, it was lots of fun! We laughed a tun and just enjoyed being together! We went to 2 parks, had picnics at both, went to a movie, went to Wild Life Images...which was really fun by the way....went to a tea party, played games, and did a little shopping! I was grateful for this time to get to know my adorable little nephew Logan better(who I hope to see again soon) and for my kids to get to hang with Grandma, it was fun!! Maybe we should send the guys aways for a couple days every time! By the was Grandma...I'm still finding popcorn in interesting places...?....and Aubum....I don't know that I have ever seen a movie so stinck'en funny!!

Love you Girlees!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

We had such a good time with you guys! I stole some of your blog pics for mine...hope that's okay! Thank you for having such fun kids to entertain my little man!
Love you!