Friday, June 27, 2008

Tea for 7....kind of!






There is this adorable little Tea Party place called Eve's Garden...It is super cute! I've been before and was so excited to take all the girls there! They have a huge dress up room full of hats and dresses and jewelry and gloves...so much fun stuff! Well I'm sad to say that I did not get one picture of all of us dressed up!!

The day before this I got 2 wisdom teeth removed, I woke up that morning in so much pain and took 2 vicodin...yuck!!! I have never taken that before and come to find out ...it does NOT like me!!! I got so sick, in the middle of our tea party I could feel the nasty coming up in my throat and started stripping off my dress ups and SPRINTED to the parking lot barley making it in time and threw up all over , I was so sick I spent most of the time sleeping in the car and throwing up in the parking lot a couple more times! I was so bummed to miss it, but glad that every body had a good time!! I'd have to say my mother's get up, wins the prize, I wish I had a better picture of her hat....so funny!!!!

4 comments:

Chuck and Holly said...

Seriously where to find these dresses?? They crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

We need to do this all us girls soon!!

Crystal said...

i wish we had fun stuff like that over here. salem BLOWS!!

hope you're feelin' better, girlee. that sounds miserable! i was CRAZY SICK with my wisdom teeth too. bleck!

Autumn said...

The tea party was such a delight! Especially for you! I hate that you felt so sick! But I sure am glad you introduced us to this exciting new style of clothing! Does Mason still miss his "hair bow"!? So funny!