Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Idaho. . .














So this last week we headed up to Idaho with my parents and My bro and his fam to go visit my Mother's Father...the kids call him Grandpa Cha-cha-lu! That really is not his name but since they can't say it that has just stuck, it's so funny!!

While we were there we went to this awesome water park!

It was so much fun!! Water Parks are such a blast!! The kids loved it, I don't think Mase stopped playing in the water except to go the bathroom and take about 3 bites of lunch! They were so tired at the end of the day!

It had a wave pool, which was so much fun! I'd have to say that I think that was one of the favorites!

It was great to get to see my Grandpa and Grandma and get to see some other family too! Why do vacations always go way to fast!!!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

Glad to see you all had a fun trip. Your grandpa looks good! I haven't seen him in quite a while.

How fun is that water park! It reminds me of the one in Florida, remember that, years ago? Good times.

Robyn Cheney said...

Was that Boise? It looked like it.
It looks like you had a lot of fun.
It would be fun to see pictures of you whole family, but you would have to put names with the faces as I probably wouldn't know otherwise.