Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Death Prom. . .


So Friday night...so fun! I met a bunch of fellow serious Twilight fans for a night out at the DEATH PROM!!! We all got dressed up and look pretty dang cute!! We had so much fun! We filed in the Excursion and drove to Medford, to Barns and Noble! They had games and food and stuff, and I must say I am still kicking my self for that ONE question...who likes Jasper anyway?
I played in the Twilight trivia game and lost by 1!!! One question, I don't know that I can really call myself a fan anymore...such a disappointment!!

Serious hard core Vampires right there!!!
check us out!

THIS is what I would like Edward to do to Bella....for the love...please!!!!



This is a group of THRILLED girlee's!!! So excited to get the book and, I have to say I was pretty excited to get my 9 inch plat form vinyl lace up, knee high boots off also, I kept saying, is is hot in here or is it just my vinyl boots??!



So I'm happy for all you reading it but...if I haven't told you Chris and I read them all together and so we are seriously obsessed together and I'm not kidding...it has been one of the most fun things we have ever done together! I had never read them or did not know what to expect when I started them and so it was so fun to get into it together! We went on a cruise in March and every night we put the kids to bed ordered cheese cake and read to each other! FUN!


I must also state for the record I am NOT in love or obsessed with Edward, I love the love story between Edward and Bella...I married to my own personal Edward...!!!!!


So we are not going to start reading until this Friday, we are going to the coast just him and I and staying in this awesome place right on the beach...and all we are going to do is read...well maybe that's not all, but we are so excited to go away together and be able to finish our little obsession!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Crystal said...

ok, i am LAUGHING!!! i love you stephanie. :) what a FUN night! and a fun weekend for you and your edward to look forward to. LOL. i am curious to know that you think about the fourth book, so hurry up and read it already!!! :) :) :)

and i haven't heard from you yet. does that mean that your not coming up today or tomorrow?

:-(

Shalyse said...

you guys are TOO MUCH FUN! That girls night looks INTENSE! :-)

I am wondering what 'else' you and edward will be doing at the beach...hhmmm? :-)

and I am glad to hear that you are not having a love affair with Edward and that Chris satisfies your every need. haha!

XOXO...p.s. we are going to the coast just me and bri too this weekend...wish it were the same beach!