Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Primary Temple Trip...




Me and Heidi Ho at the temple!

All the kids...trying to be still while waiting to go inside!



Every year our Primary takes a trip to the Temple. My kids think this is
so fun and "grown up"! They get to go in the waiting room and speak with the Temple President and learn things about the Temple. Today the Temple President also gave all of the kids a picture of the Temple. Then we go out across the parking lot and all the kids leave little Thank Yous on the wind shields of all the cars in the parking lot and then we have lunch. It is so fun to take all of them to the Temple, I'm so grateful we have such fun leaders in Primary!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

that's so neat that your primary does that! ours never did, but i always enjoyed going with my family when i was a little girl.

Heidi said...

OK...What the heck! Why are your pictures from this day so much clearer than mine? We just got a new camera and I've had no complaints until my temple pictures. I'm so sad. It was such a sunny day and it made my pictures look almost blury. Kyle even looks like he's glowing a little bit in one. Maybe I need to do something different with my camera out in the sun. I don't know, I'm not a photographer...but I should be! Anyway...your kiddos look adorable. Good pics. Especially of those 2 hotties!!

The Bennett Family said...

The pictures are so very wonderful! The children always look like such sweet angels!