Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What do you do when the car breaks down....












Chris and I took the kids out to look at Christmas lights, it was fun..or at least started off to be...
We got hot coco and looked at a couple houses and then....when we were watching the amazing house with the music that goes along with the lights, Chris pulled up to turn around and the car, which we call the Ford Subdivision...(it's a excursion) starts like screaming and stops...1/2 in the road 1/2 pulled off the road.
Chris is stressed by this, the kids are going crazy and the music from the house down the street is still blaring!! I could not help but laugh!
There was nothing we could do...it was 8 pm and so amongst all the craziness I decided to pull out my camera and document the night! Chris was not so thrilled about this. What is always funny to me is when the car breaks and people say...pop the hood, I'll look at the engine...So of course we did this and as we were looking I said...yup, looks like an engine!!!...come on we don't know anything about cars!! Thank goodness Chris has such a good sense of humor, it was not to long before he jumped in on the laughter, and not to much longer after that, that we were rescued!!







No comments: