Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snow Days...


It was dumping snow when we first got there and I was having such a hard time trying to get my camera to focus!!





Beenz and Spenc!!






Last week my cousin Heidi Ho...as I like to call her...and her 2 boys and my 3 little ones, and my mother decided to drive up the mountain near by to play in the snow, we got a little tiny bit at our house, but not enough to really play in!! So away we went, we did not go up so high, I started to slide a little and decided we had went up far enough!! There was still at least 8 inches of snow!! The kids had so much fun!! It's crazy how entertaining the snow is!!! All 5 kids were having a blast from the time we got there until the time we left. I love the snow, it is so beautiful and so peaceful, I wish is would snow here!!!!

1 comment:

Robyn Cheney said...

I am pretty sure that it is your birthday sometime in here.
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
I hope you have a great day!