Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quick Trip Up North...







The weekend before Christmas we made a quick trip up North, my adorable little nephew was having his first birthday and my brother and sister in law are moving across the country...which makes me sad...so we went up to visit them and say good bye!!!
On the way back we stopped off at some friend and were going to go out to dinner...ha ha ha...the kids were so crazy and just excited to be around each other, they were dancing and singing while we were waiting for a table...we decided to get it to go!!! B
ut it was so good to see every body!! I sure miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

steph we LOVED having you guys here!!! i wish it was easier to get together. my girls were kind of obsessed with your kids. LOL! hopefully we can see you again before too much time passes (as usual). we've gotta get out of that routine. :-(

Miss you!! thanks for coming up. i gotta send you those mad gab videos sometime. HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Please do send those videos to me!!! I still laugh every time I think of little orphan annie!!!