Thursday, January 29, 2009

Enjoying a little sun. . .

Moosee loves her baby doll!!!
Mase...sport'en the oh so stylish rain boots!!! His fav!!!

Moosee calls this little baby pack her pa pak....it was Beenz and now Mossee wants to wear it all the time...it's a lovely affair every time we have to take it off to get in the car seat!!!


Moosee lasted about 4 times around the church parking lot before she decided she wanted to push her baby around!!!


We have a little tiny bit of sun and I loved it!!! I was so grateful for the chance to be outside!!! I can't wait for more nice weather!!!!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

What is it about little boys and rain boots? My kids love them. More Landon now than the others, but goodness!! And they look so fab with the warmups!

Chuck and Holly said...

I love when the sun is out!! I'm ready for summer!!!!