Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Girls Night. . .

Me and Jen, great friends since middle school!!! Jen and I were the only retards that would pose with this lovely guy!!
As she was standing there waiting for me to take her picture I pretended like I was trying to get my camera to work so she stood there posed like this while this huge group of people walked by, it was not until after I took the picture that she realized what I was doing!! Funny!!!


Me, Jen, Heidi, and Holly!!
Heidi says she is 19 weeks pregnant!! Ya right!! If only I could look so good pregnant!!!

Last weekend for my birthday these
girlee's and I went to dinner and a movie!!!
We had so much fun!! We laughed so hard and
talked so much that we almost
missed our movie!!!
I love girls night!!!
Thanks girls!!
yes...we did see twilight and no I'm not saying how many times that is for me!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! I miss familiar faces! Love those girls nights out! I really need one! Hope you are doing great!

Crystal said...

oh steph!! i am SOOOO BAD about missing my friends birthdays! ARRRGH! hope you had a fun one though!!! girls night out is the best. so, how old does that make you now? 20,...21?! LOL. love ya!