Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years. . .

Every year...since I was born...our extended family gets together for New Years!! We all bring yummy food, and play games, and hang out waiting for the new year!!!!

This is some of the yummy food! Home made cheese ball..yum..home made taquitos...all sorts of home made dips...and I brought....

Si Casa chips and salsa....I got busy!!!

Us adults played a Uno Flash game the was SO HILARIOUS!!! You have to move super fast and it went on and on and on and on!!! We were laughing so hard and even better Joel was Losing!!!!
Here is what my super competitive brother looks like when he is losing to his little sister...and that is what my little brother looks like when he is making fun of Joel for losing to ME!!!
Chris ended up winning the game!!!

Then at the New Year...we all got outside and make noise.....

Chris is obsessed with the fire work lighting....

Moosee just wanted to stay with the dog...all night!!


and of course the Mid Night Kiss!!!









1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Steph! I love that the entire extended family gets together every year and you are so lucky to have everybody live so close by...I'm so jealous! Loved your Christmas pictures also...your kids are always so adorable and you and Chris are such great parents!