Monday, July 14, 2008

THE 4th...




Holly & I soaking wet...lovely!!




Seriously...I have a big mouth!!
This is the whole, Jessee 1, Jessee 2, Jessee 3, Bennett, Arnold, Huff, Stutz and Parker Gang!!
Love em!!


We have so much fun on the 4th of July...my parents and aunts and uncles all started the funnest traditions and I LOVE that we still do them!!



1st of all we played games and my cuz Heidi Ho's house! Balancing an egg on a spoon and water balloon toss, fun stuff!



Next it's time for the coolest Obstacle course ever! Ya right, my Dad used to do this and now some how Chris and I have taken it over and it's just not the same! But still fun...all the kids, that want to, run through the obstacle course, they have so much fun! It's fun to watch!


After the obstacle course we all head over to Nana and Pa's for a good old fashion BBQ and some swimming, well I was not planning originally on swimming...hennss the white shirt, but my couz was trying to push my little niece in, who I already had a bone to pick with for a soda throwing incident...So I thought I'd help Holly out, well my sweet big bro, pushed me in...NICE!! As my couz went to grab me a towel, her sweet little nephew pushed her in! So we both went in, in all our clothes! It actually kind of felt good...I'll get Joel back....soon!



But then we go right into the talent show! Berklee and the girls did a bubble gum dance and Mase and the little boyz did tumbling, Spencer did a magic show...all sorts of cute fun stuff, but the best was the Fluffy Bunny competition! Me, Tyler (heidi ho's husband) Joel, (my bro) and Chris (my hot hubby!!) were all in this little competition...you put a big marshmallow in your mouth and say Fluffy Bunny! You have to say it every time you put a new one in and who ever gets the most wins! Well Chris was out 1st...no surprise, I think he got 4...Joel was next with an impressive 8, and Tyler almost had me with 10, but I blew them out of the water with 12....I almost threw up! I don't really know that being the winner of Fluffy Bunny is something to be proud of, but is sure was funny! The kids also decorated their bikes and gave us a little parade while we waited for it to get dark! Berklee really gets into that!!


After the entertainment, it was time for fire works, I think we only had like 12 burns from sparklers...seriously, they are so dangerous! But the rest of the little show was fun, all the kids took turns lighting and had lots of fun with it! My Grandpa has been in charge of the show ever since I was born and he never fails to impress!!!


What a fun day...can't wait until the next 4th!!

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

I love seeing your forth of july pictures, your family always is doing such fun things. I love that you won the Fluffy Bunny contest...you go girl! :-)

Shalyse said...

I love seeing your forth of july pictures, your family always is doing such fun things. I love that you won the Fluffy Bunny contest...you go girl! :-)