Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SO FUN!!!







The wait is over!! My little Beenz has been dieing to see this movie and it came out today...or the day I started this post that is!!!

yahooo! Kit Kitredge is am American Girl...Berklee and I read these books last summer! They are great! We are big American Girl Fans!! We love all the stories, they are all about smart, nice girls! They all face problems and work there way through them...they are great!
We had a little Premier Party in honor of the movie, the girls acted out a little mystery play, they had a blast and then went and saw the movie! It is such a good movie, I would see it again! Such a touching, sweet story!! I would definitely recommend it!!!


1 comment:

Shalyse said...

I love American Girls...such a fun idea!! Berklee looks so sweet in her cute little dress!