Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey Everybody It's Family Night!!!






Last night we had the greatest FHE!! The kids were all in good moods, the lesson went nice and easy, ( I think they might have even got something from it!) We played fruit basket turn over, which is a classic in Chris's family and we always have so much fun when we play with the whole fam. We have recently added a new element to FHE, which is "trick time" (inspired by the awesome johnston fam). We save it for 2nd to last because it is always so funny that we get way silly. Everybody gets to do a trick, anything they want...even Chris and I do a little something! It is so funny! Every week we laugh so hard! Last night this little hand thing was Chris's trick...what it is...I don't know...but Berklee and Mason could not figure out how to do it and it had us rolling on the ground laughing so hard watching them try!!! Berklee ended up getting it, Mase never did! These pictures are so funny! This is how retarted our family is! I LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

Shonda said...

A-DORRRR-ABLE!!!!

Shalyse said...

you guys are too cute! I'm sure Chris was so proud to show his awesome trick! I can't wait til we can actually get through an FHE lesson...it usually lasts about 30 seconds in our house and consists or more tricks than lessons! :-)

Chuck and Holly said...

You guys crack me up. Where did he come from?? He always comes up with the weirdest things, and they don't usually make any sense. What a dork;)

Crystal said...

you guys are so funny. :D we need to get more creative with our FHE nights.

Erica Johnston said...

I love trick time!! Chris and I need to compare tricks...the kids have me asked for the same trick for about three weeks..might try this one on Monday.