Friday, May 30, 2008

BIG WEEK END 4 BEENZ



Berklee has wanted to cut her hair for awhile now...I have not wanted to,
I just like to be able to do it! and it's just so cute! Well she talked me into it...and I guess it is her hair after all! So I cut her hair...kind of scary don't look to close, it's not to even! But she was right it is ADORABLE...I love it! She look so cute!







After all the hair cutting, at church she was wiggling her tooth during sacrament, and it really needed to come out, it was so loose that she really looked like a snaggle tooth when she would talk, so Chris said let me wiggle it and pulled it right out, you can imagine how reverent our bench was!! She was so excited! I think she looks so cute and big with her front teeth missing!! What a big girl!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

oh MY GOSH, stephanie!! i can't believe you cut berklee's hair YOURSELF!!! (you are brave!) it's absolutely darling! i love the short hair! of course, you could shave that kid's hair and she'd still be the cutest girl around. ;)

Shalyse said...

she is BEAUTIFUl!! nice job on the cut!