Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to me!!



So I know this is old news but I've been busy! So for Mothers Day Chris and the kids.....got me this Venus backpack from REI and a matching sleeping bag! Kind of a funny gift,

but I love it!

We have always loved to hike together but the last 2 summers have been taken up with Marlee.

First I was prego and sick...yuck!...and then she was a new born!

We have never hiked over night together though, so this should be a new adventure, we are planning a one night-er this summer, we'll hike in 7 miles camp and them back out the next day! Not to bad....just the 2 of us!

Should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Backpacking babes are sooo HOT!!! Well this one is!!

Shalyse said...

you guys are cute. I wish brian liked hiking, he says "why walk somewhere when you can drive?"

he is a WUSS!

good luck on your adventure!
you chris is right, you do look HOT
!