Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Mason Man. . .


Mason 1 year
Mason 2nd Birthday

Mason 3rd Birthday



Every year on Masons birthday I take his picture in this shirt. It's just one of Chris's white shirts, but it's the same one every year. As I look back at these pictures I am awed and amazed by a couple of things, 1st of all, how big he has gotten, 2nd how Marlee is his spitting image! 3rd how I am so grateful to have a son...what a specail place a boy holds in his mothers heart! (be good 2 your mother in law, your husband was hers 1st!) 4th how much my photography has improved, wow I was bad!

I LOVE this little guy, what joy he brings
to my world! He is always making his sisters laugh and continuously cracking Chris and I up with the hilarious things he says!
It's late but
Happy 3rd Birthday to my little Man!!!

2 comments:

chats said...

I love the idea of the white shirt. What a fun way to document him.

Crystal said...

LOVE the big shirt! what a clever idea!! and just think, by the time he and brooklyn get married to eachother, he'll actually fill that baby out! ;)