Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny Turkey!!



So we have tuns, seriously tuns of wild turkeys that rome all

around our house!!! We see about 25 a day!

They are so funny, and they can actually run pretty fast, so the other day

this retarded turkey caught his reflection in the car and was fluffing his feathers and making his loud gobbing sound and pecking at his self in the car for..........2 hours!!! We were laughing so hard! Mason stood in the window and

was cracking up!! I think is would have stayed longer if Mase didn't run

after it! It pooped all over the drive way, they get annoying! I can't believe some talented

hunter has not taken out at least the lame one...(hint hint, Emment:)!!)

Anytime you want to come back and try again I'd

love to see the outfit and get up again!!!...FUNNY!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

That is so funny. I bet your kids were loving it!
When we lived up on scoville rd. we had silly turkeys in the yard all the time. Sometimes we had a fox or two. The kids were so little then I was afraid the animals would attack one of them, so glad the only animal that did attack was the neighbor's mini-poodle which I promptly drop kicked. He didn't come in our yard again.
That makes me sound really mean but I promise I'm not. Seeing my child get bit by a little annoying yapper sent me into mama bear mode. Temporary insanity, you know.
We miss you guys.

Crystal said...

steph - i am totally laughing right now!! emmett is ready...bow in hand. i'm not joking! he's actually practicing out side right now as i type. he'll be so hyper-excited when he reads this post...ready to come and kill at any given opportunity. but next time, maybe he'll be nice enough to take his wife along!!! pooper.

are you getting excited for our little july adventure yet? i know i am!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I just can't see Carol doing a drop kick!!! LOL!!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Shalyse said...

hilarious...

and what little JULY adventure are you guys going on? FUN!