Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of school



Beenz 1st day of school outfit....so cute!!!


These are just 3 of her 7 cousins that will all be at the same school...so awesome!!

These are her styl'en PE shoes...last year a girl had the same pair and they got them confused, so we made sure that would not happen this year!!!


What the heck....why do people always ask me if I'm excited for school to start...like I want to get time away from my kids....or like my life will become easier because of school......well NO!!! I don't like school starting....NO I don't like sending my little Beenz off to some one else for 6 hours a day and a big fat NO that my life will become easier!!!

Now that I got that out of the way...
Beenz started school Tuesday, she is a big 2nd grader now....wow!! She was super excited! She has a great teacher...I was so excited that she got her, she is young and super sweet and Beenz loves her! So I guess since she has to go to school, this is the best I could ask for!! You would think that by 2nd grade I would be done with the tears...but no!
Preschool and Kindergarten I bust into tears in the classroom, and not just tears but the full on ugly cry!!! 1st grade I made it out of the classroom and to the office before is started and this year not until we got in the car...so I'd say it is getting better! Who knows....maybe next year I will be excited for school to start.....doubtful!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Steph and Chris, you guys have the cutest family! Steph you're such a great mom, okay and Chris your a great dad! :)

Shalyse said...

Stephanie you are so cute and such a good mommy.

Berklee is adorable! and where did you get those stinkin cute PE shoes? I love them! :-)

Marcee said...

I can't say enough how much I love that almost all of our kiddos are in school right now together. And just think, the next group will all be together too... How special is that!?! Something we need not take for granted.

Shelley said...

So Cute! I finally found your blog. The cutest kids!

Crystal said...

ok,...now that i have another minute to comment,...

berklee is ohmygosh the cutest thing ever! you guys are the best parents. she looked adorable as always. i can't believe that we'll be sending our girls off to school like this in another year! wow!

are you doing pre-school for mason this year??