Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beenz Birthday. . .

I realized the other day when one of my in laws asked to see pic's that I forgot to ever post anything about Beenz Birthday!
She decided that she wanted a American Girl Tea Party! She had 9 little girls over and they all brought their favorite doll!
I had so much fun with tissue paper...who'da thought. I made all the flowers that are hanging, and hats out of tissue paper...I think they turned out so cute!!!!



The girls painted little tea cups, for their dolls. . . .



They then played Tea Party Bingo...a little game I just made up.....



Then they had tea, we have a little Tea Shop down town and it has children's tea. So they each had their own bag. My mother and I hunted Good Will's for all the real china tea cups and saucers and even a tea pot. None of them match and they are all so cute! Even better I think the most expensive one was 2 dollars!!!!


Next the Girls had tea....which they loved...and lunch, they all got into it so much! They were quiet and acting all proper...super cute! Beenz had so much fun and it was so fun to watch! This is one of my favorite birthday's I've thrown.

The guests of Honor!

Thanks to all the little girls that came to the party!!!!


Beenz had a great birthday!!! I love this little girlee....she is my sweet darling girl!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh my....what a PAR-TAY!!! Can I book you for next May please when Hallie turns 4?

what a beautiful day! and those tissue flowers...I'm salivating! :-)

CUTE STUFF!
Happy Birthday Berklee!!! love that sweet girl!

chats said...

I love it. What a fun idea. How did you make the hanging balls? They'd make any room look festive!Lucky little girl to have such a fun and creative mom.

Anonymous said...

To make the hanging flowers you take about 10 pices of tissue paper, cut the edges how ever you want, I did some in like triangles up and down and some rounded, then acordion fold back and forth, then tie a wire around the middle tight and then gently pull apart all the tissue, they turned out so cute!! They do take a while to make though, I made 9, it took like 2 hours!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you posted pics...I only saw the aftermath of that b-day party. Too cute...that could be a magazine layout...so creative!

Carol said...

So I was going to ask how to make the hanging balls but now I don't have to!!! So cute! H- has a party in a couple of weeks. She really wants to impress her new friends. She'll be 12 and I've never thrown a preteen party before....kind-of a lot of pressure!
Beenz party looks like a blast! What a great mom you are.

Crystal said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! you win the mother of the year award for sure! i can't believe that you made all of that stuff yourself! what a darling little idea. and those balls and hats are amazing!! YOU GO GIRL! i need to take creativity lessons from you.

happy happy birthday berklee!!!

Shelby said...

How cute is that party for Miss Berklee?? The birthday girl is even cuter, herself! What a cute party you put on. We need to get together and make some of those fun ball decorations. I can't believe it was just last week that I saw you . . . my life has been crazy since then (as has yours, I'm sure). We need to get together again, soon. Also, I wanted to ask you about your possible Halloween costume sometime. Have a good weekend! Love shelby

Shonda said...

okay...you're not going to believe this, but we must have just been cut out of the same mold, because I just made those same tissue paper hanging balls for A's birthday. I saw them on Martha, and thought, cute, cute, cute. I loved them, she loved them, I acutally just took them down yesterday. And today, I log onto your blog, and looky, looky, we both had the same idea! But, man, on man, you did awesome! I can't believe those hats you made, and how cute things turned out! What a great idea!

Talk to you soon!

Shelley said...

Such a cute party! Girls are so much fun. She would love the AG store!

Erica said...

Okay, you threw my dream birthday party as a little girl! How fun! Glad that I found your blog...I think you and your little family are darling. I am thrilled to be raising my family here with you. :)

Lots of Love...Erica L.