Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping. . .

My feet nearly froze every night.....I forgot socks, so that is why I am sport'en Chris's sock and shoes...styl'en I know!!











This last weekend Chris and I packed up Friday afternoon and took the kids camping at the coast.
We had so much fun! The kids had so much fun!!
We had a great little spot that was right off the beach. It was such nice weather, thank goodness, I was a little worried! My mother brought the other cousins over on Saturday just for the day, and the kids had lots of fun playing! We took long walks on the beach, found lots of really cool rocks, made smores, walked along down to the port and check out all the cool boats, got ice cream on the little pier, and just enjoyed being outside with a nice warm fire!!
We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed every bit of our laid back, chill camping trip! All the kids did great!
I did not want to come home and start....school!





2 comments:

Shalyse said...

what a fun camping trip!!! your kids are just about the cutest things I've EVER seen! wonder where they good their good looks from...oh yeah, they have beautiful parents!! :-) seriously you guys should all model...oh and when you do DON'T FORGET TO BUST OUT CHRIS' HOT SHOES, holy crap that was the funniest thing I've ever seen. totally LOL! :-)

love ya girl!

Crystal said...

hey girl!!! so obviously i've been a little absent in the blogging world lately. i'm a workin' FOOL! and sick of it!!
:-P

and can i just tell you how sad i am that we never got to go camping together this year?? lame. i still have never taken these kiddos camping before. NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!!!! WE'RE ALL GOING!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

and i had to tell you that your comments on my blog made me grin. ;) you are SOOOO THE BF's!! we adore you guys and i'm pissed that your more like the "invisible BF's" these days. we need to change that asap, ya hear?

uh oh. my client just pulled up. write more later! love ya.