Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BUSY MAMA. . .






I have been a little busy lately. . .I took on the VP PTA position this year at Beenz school, which is a bunch of new stuff for me, and it won't be so bad once I get stuff all set up and organized, but in the mean time, it's taking some time, plus with our fall schedule of 2nd grade, pre-school, soccer twice a week, piano, dance....yada yadaa it's been crazy around here! So last night, I was trying to finish some thing and thought that maybe my kids could put them selves in the tub and I could get just a few more minutes to finish out what I was working on....well they did put them selves in the tub and a whole bottle on Johnson's baby wash! They got in my jet tub which makes HUGE bubbles I should have known, the bubbles were seriously 3 feet higher then the tub!! They had a blast, and are very clean!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Steph that is hilarious!

Marcee said...

This brought back some memories. This past Easter, we went to Bend to visit Tim's fam, and we stayed in this awesome suite that had a tub with jets. We put in some bubble bath and got the same results... 3 foot tall bubbles!! The boys loved it!! I wish I could take bubble baths like that...

Shonda said...

Oh, that's cute! I bet they were clean as a whistle! I love those little happy faces surrounded by bubbles!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

I could really go for one of those right now!

So, I thought your blog was "private"...I'm glad I can take a peek every now and then! Your pics are adorable of your kids!

So you're VP?! I admire you even more!

Did you get to go see Mama Mia?
have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

these pics are SO CUTE! my girls love our jetted tub too. i only put them in there when i'm feeling "extra-special" nice b/c it's A LOT to clean up afterwards! so fun for them though. i should do it more often.