Thursday, September 11, 2008

NOT again. . . .






So yesterday was my little mans turn....he started preschool! He is doing an awesome preschool a the High School, I was so glad he got in, he's been on the waiting list since I was pregnant with him!!!!! I was in the program when I was in High School, I loved it, it was by far my favorite class, one of my most favorite teachers, Mrs. Bennett...is still there and her little ones are actually in Mase's class!!

He was so super excited, Beenz went the same school and so I'm not sure if he remembers but we've been talking about it lots and trying to get him ready. Well I think that he was ready but I was not. Again I was the ONLY mother crying her eyes out....ok so the full on UGLY cry.......AGAIN!! I did not think I would do that this time. It's 3 hours 4 days a week, come on, not so bad...right? But he just seems so little and this is just the start! The start of a whole new era in my little mans life!
He did great, I stayed for about 20 min.'s and got there 45 min. early and he had a blast. They focus on learning through play, which in my opinion...if you do it the right way like they do, takes a lot more time and creativity!! They sure pull in off, I love his preschool teachers too!
The kids get to do so much super fun stuff!!
I'm so grateful he is in such a good program!
But I miss him!!!

3 comments:

chats said...

you are hilarious. Even though it's pretty cheezy, I hope I am like you and keep adoring my kid so much that I cry when she goes to school (but not the ugly cry, you're too cute start with to get really ugly, but me...ohhhh watch out, I look like something out of a horror movie.

Shalyse said...

how fun! you told me all about that school and it does sound awesome! just be glad kids like BRIAN aren't teaching anymore! ha...that was his favorite class too!

wait...did you say 4 times a week? holy cow, that's great. I wish hallie could go that much! what the heck are you going to do with all that free time with just Marlee poo? HAVE SOME FUN GIRL! :-)

ok and thanks again cutie! I love ya!!!

Crystal said...

awww,...you are a good mom, steph! i'm not doing "pre-school" just yet with brooklyn. just a co-op between me and 5 other mothers. joy school, actually. brooklyn is super excited, and i am excited for her!! maybe next year when i send her off to a "real" school i will be all cute and emotional like you. ;) for now i am just so excited for her to start, because i know that SHE is SO EXITED!!